Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review Games-Peter in chains


When Peter is imprisoned and loosed by an angel,
we have a fun review game.

Peter, in chains:



Now, when a child answers a question,
they get to break on chain off.

I drew him from this pic I found on Google images.
My kids say it's from 

'What's in the Bible with Buck Denver'.





~Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him. And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. Acts 12:5-8~



5 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did you get the Peter coloring sheet at? I love this idea! Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drew that from an image I found on Google, my kids say it's from 'What's in the Bible with Buck Denver'.
      I'll add it to the post.

      Delete
  2. What are the chains made of???

    ReplyDelete
  3. como puedo tener la imagen para colorear

    ReplyDelete