Saturday, March 8, 2014

Space Race review game

Last month my daughter and I went to Lower Columbia CEF's 'Super Saturday'. It was a great day of learning through classes and workshops.

My favorite workshops were with the amazing assistant director for CEF Tri-Cities, Shelley Fietkau.
She had about a thousand review game ideas and not only shared those ideas, she actually gave us some games!

I have tried 2 of them on our Good News Club with roaring success. I hope to use the others in the last few weeks of this GNC season and plan to use them for Summer 5 Day clubs.

The 'Space Race Game':





The draw cards:


Directions:


We divided into Boy Team/Girl Team. The boys kept drawing cards that sent the girls back and they won big. Girlies were a bit sore but the boys loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment