Thursday, April 17, 2014

Jesus is ALIVE!



The biblical feasts of Passover, Unleavened Bread and Firstfruits are remembered this week.
 I am looking back at the sacrifice of 
my Savior Jesus, God the Son. 

How He fulfilled perfectly the hundreds of prophecies that foretold His first coming, including those depicted in these Spring feasts.

My daughters and I painted this mural in hopes of 
encouraging others in faith and declaring Jesus as Messiah and only hope for us in this life and the life to come.

Scripture monument from area surrounding tomb 
and now empty Garden Tomb. 
Flowers of Israel in mural from top left clockwise: carob blossom, almond blossom, olive leaves and fruit, 
cactus, rockrose, hollyhock, lily, pimpernel, heliotrope.

~Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die...   John 11:25-26~


No comments:

Post a Comment